The Fall: Last Days of Gaia - Derfflinger Mod

Guten Morgen Gast. Schön, dass Du hereinschaust! Einen angenehmen Aufenthalt wünscht das CompiWare-Team.
  • Sorry to trouble you with a question not directly related to the Blood Mod, but there's not many places on the internet that still discuss this game.

Has anyone been able to get the DERFFLINGER patch/mod to work with the German DVD release of Reloaded 1.10.1?

The Fall: Last days of gaia - Derfflinger mod ver. 7.4 (9.10.2007)

It's for v1.10, but it says only for the Russian edition. I tried installing it, and the game no longer works, stating:

E-FAIL : An undetermined error occurred

It's difficult to understand the instructions, since it's in Russian, and Google Translate does a poor job translating to English. It says it's only for the Russian version, and foreign language versions won't work, but it repeatedly makes reference to correct severe bugs in the German edition. Which would only make sense if it could be installed in the German edition.

I'd really like to get this mod working, since not only does it correct a lot of severe or critical game bugs, but it also introduces a large amount of cool new crafting recipes!

Full change log here, in Russian:

Патч для руссефикации The Last Days of Gaya, The Fall

Is it possible to force this patch to work with the German version?

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
  • I just created a new thread for your problem and maybe all the other problems and questions to this game. :)

To be honest I never really played the game. I'm a hunter and collector and most games I bought I never really played. That's the same with this game... Hopefully someone from the other can help?

Ich habe mal ein neues Thema für das Problem erstellt. :)

Um ehrlich zu sein habe ich das Spiel nie so wirklich gespielt. Ich sammle die Spiele meist nur. Vielleicht kann jemand anderes die Frage bezüglich des Mods "Derfflinger" beantworten?

• Hilfreichste Antwort

Thank you! :)

I have since discovered the mod/patch to fix the game, by Derfflinger, was modified for the German edition, and it can be found by trawling the Guest Book on that site.

For some reason, they never got around to putting it in the main download section.

If anyone needs it, just go through their Guest Book. BrainRipper on there modified the files for use in German.